These delicious spiced pumpkin and sultana cookies are soft and chewy making them appropriate for toddlers with only a few teeth as they can suck on them. They are packed with the goodness of high fibre rolled oats, as well as pumpkin puree to give them a nice vegetable hit. They also make a great lunchbox treat.
6 x Nourishing Bubs Pumpkin Cubes, defrosted OR 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (can also use 4 x Pumpkin + 2 x Cauli Cubes)
2/3 cup raisins / sultanas
1/3 cup maple syrup
1 1/2 cups rolled oats
1 tsp all spice
1 tsp cinnamon
1 egg, lightly beaten
4 tbsp oat flour / wholemeal flour
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Place all dry ingredients in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Mix egg, maple syrup and pumpkin puree together.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Place heaped teaspoons of mixture onto lined baking trays.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool on a rack.