1 cup finely grated zucchini
½ tsp salt
½ cup cooked quinoa
1 egg, lightly beaten
50g fetta cheese
1 tbsp mint, finely chopped
1/8 red onion, diced
½ cup panko crumbs or quinoa flakes
Olive oil spray
- Preheat oven to 180° Line baking tray with baking paper.
- Sprinkle salt over zucchini and leave for 10 minutes. This will help draw out water. Place in tea towel or nut bag and squeeze and wring out to remove excess liquid form zucchini. Place in a bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients, except olive oil spray.
- Spray tray with olive oil spray.
- Using wet hands to prevent sticking, form balls with heaped teaspoons of mixture, place on tray and gentle flatten.
- Repeat with remaining mixture. Then spray with olive oil spray. Cook in preheated oven for 10 minutes before turning bites over. Cook for another 10 minutes.
- Enjoy warm or freeze and enjoy later.