When you’re looking to satisfy that sweet tooth! This delicious chocolate slice is just as nice and far less naughty.
1 ½ cups almond meal
2 tsp vanilla
2 tsp baking powder
10 blocks defrosted Nourishing Bubs Sweet Potato Blocks (or 300g sweet potato puree)
10 medjool dates, pitted, softened in hot water
2 tbsp honey or maple syrup
2/3 cup raw cacao
½ cup walnuts chopped (optional)
100g dark chocolate chopped
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
- Place all ingredients, except walnuts and dark chocolate into a food processor and process until combined and smooth. Stir in walnuts and chopped chocolate.
- Pour into greased and lined 20cm cake tin and bake for 40 minutes or until crisp on the edges and somewhat set.
- Allow to cool, cut into squares, then refrigerate.
- (Optional) Serve with a dusting of cacao. Can be kept in refrigerator for 3 days.