Looking for new breakfast ideas? Try these nourishing apple, mango and blueberry pancakes. They won’t disappoint!
1 cup wholemeal spelt flour
1 tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
1 tsp cinnamon
½ cup Nourishing Bubs Apple Mango Puree (approx. 5 blocks, defrosted)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup almond milk or milk of your choice
1 punnet blueberries
Coconut oil for cooking
- Combine dry ingredients in bowl and mix to combine then create a well in the middle.
- Lightly beat eggs and combine with mix vanilla, almond milk and puree.
- Pour wet mix into dry mix and mix to combine.
- Leave to sit for 20 minutes.
- Heat a medium frypan over low to medium heat and melt a teaspoon coconut oil. Add large spoonfuls/ladles of mixture to the pan. You should be able to do 3-4 at once. Sprinkle each one with a few blueberries.
- Allow to cook for 3-4 minutes each side or until bottom is golden and top is bubbling and set.