These scrumptious lamb koftas are sure to become a new family favourite for the young and old!
Depending on your audience you can tone up or tone down the spices, but either way, you are onto a winner!
If you try these Lamb Koftas, take a photo and tag us on Instagram!
For more finger foods head to our Finger Food & Toddler category!
1kg Lean Lamb Mince
1 red onion, diced
8 x 25g Nourishing Bubs Carrot Cubes, defrosted
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp cumin (optional)
2 tbsp pine nuts (optional)
2 tbsp mint, finely chopped (optional)
olive oil, to cook
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Roll a teaspoon of mince mixture into a bite size ball and set aside. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Heat oven to 160°C.
- Heat a large saucepan over medium heat and pour in enough oil to cover base of pa (approx 1 tbsp).
- Place meatballs, spaced out in the pan. You will likely need to do 2-3 batches. Cook for 4-6 minutes turning occasionally so all sides are browned. Remove from saucepan and place on baking paper lined tray.
- Cook for another 5-10 minutes in oven or until cooked to your liking. Serve.
NB: Cooked meatballs can be frozen and then reheated, as required.