Calling all pumpkin spice latte lovers! This autumn recipe will be just as delicious and much more nutritious. Try our pumpkin spice pancakes recipe today!
Of course, if you think your little one is not quite ready for the touch of spice, you can always omit the cinnamon but we think it’s a super delish touch!
The yummy pumpkin can be served warm or cold and are suitable for children aged 8-9 months once they have tried eggs and wheat. They also make a great addition to school lunchboxes for the older children in the house. Add a little of that spice with the addition of some cinnamon which pairs perfectly with sweet pumpkin!
Feel free to also swap the pumpkin puree for sweet potato puree for a slightly different variation
4 x 25g Nourishing Bubs Pumpkin Puree cubes, defrosted
1 egg, lightly beaten
1/4 cup Wholemeal Self-Raising Flour
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp ground cinnamon (optional)
Coconut oil (or olive oil) spray for cooking
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Heat medium pan over medium heat. Spray with coconut oil spray.
- Add 1/3 cup mixture into pan. You may be able to do more than one fritter at a time depending on pan size but make sure you have enough space to get the spatula in to flip it.
- Cook for 1.5-2minutes per side.
- Repeat with the remaining mixture.