We can’t get our hands off these yummy blueberry apple pancakes!
This Blueberry Apple Pancake Recipe uses the natural sweetness of apple puree plus an additional pop of flavour from the fresh blueberries. These are a perfect breakfast or snack and can even be made ahead and added to a lunchbox. Definitely one of our favourite recipes and suitable for all ages.
Our blueberry apple pancakes are suitable from ~8 months and once bub has tried eggs and nuts (if using almond or nut milk).
If you try our Blueberry Apple Pancakes take a photo and tag us on Instagram!
For more morning recipes head to our Breakfast category!
1/2 cup Wholemeal spelt flour
1 tsp baking powder
½ – 1 tsp cinnamon
3 blocks Nourishing Bubs Apple Puree
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup almond milk or milk of your choice
Coconut oil for cooking
Blueberries to top
- Combine dry ingredients in bowl and mix to combine then create a well in the middle.
- Lightly beat eggs and combine with vanilla, almond milk and puree.
- Pour wet mix into dry mix and mix to combine.
- Heat a medium frypan over low to medium heat and melt a little coconut oil. Add large spoonfuls/ladles of mixture to the pan. You should be able to do 3-4 at once. Sprinkle each one with a few blueberries.
- Allow to cook for 2-3 minutes each side (or until bottom is golden and top is bubbling and set. which is when you can flip over).
- Remove from pan and repeat with remaining mixture.