Our baby pumpkin muffins are great for finger foods or as an on the go snack for your mini human!
These baby pumpkin muffins are delicately flavoured using Nourishing Bubs Pumpkin and Apple purees, making them the perfect finger food for babies from 8 or 9 months old (once they have tried the allergens: eggs, milk and wheat). The use of fruit and vegetable purees in these muffins, provides just another opportunity to increase their daily F&V intake, providing them with a healthy dose of vitamins and minerals that their growing bodies need. Muffins can be frozen and pulled out ahead of time to enjoy as a nourishing on the go snack for your mini human.
If you try these delightful baby pumpkin muffins make sure to take a photo and tag us on Instagram!
For more finger foods head to our Finger Food & Toddler category!
1 cup wholemeal spelt flour (or regular WM flour)
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla
4 blocks (100g) Nourishing Bubs Pumpkin, defrosted
4 blocks (100g) Nourishing Bubs Apple, defrosted
1/3 cup milk of your choice
½ tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
2 tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 180° Grease mini muffin tin with melted coconut oil or butter.
- Combine all dry ingredients; flour, cinnamon, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine wet ingredients; Nourishing Bubs Pumpkin puree, Nourishing Bubs Apple puree, milk, maple syrup and egg.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and stir to combine. Spoon into prepared tray, filled ¾ of the way up.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean and top of the muffins pop back up when pressed. Allow to cool.
Muffins will keep for 1 week in a sealed container or can be frozen for up to 6 months and pulled out as needed.